Old March 17th, 2009, 05:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Goomba

Default Another Royal Champ article

Jack Hamilton wrote:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:18:41 -0400, Marsha wrote:

Jack Hamilton wrote:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:07:52 -0400, Marsha wrote:

JohnT wrote:
"Nonnymus" wrote in message
news
If you think health care is expensive now,
wait until you see what it costs when it's free!
Healthcare is free or at very low cost (paid for out of taxes)
throughout most of the civilised World.

There is no free, or even very low cost health care anywhere without
excessive taxes or some other such support. Even then, it isn't decent
care. If one wants something trashed quickly, then simply leave total
control to government.

http://townhall.com/columnists/Walte...nt_health_care

Marsha
Right-wing propaganda from a right-wing propaganda website. Doesn't
even pretend to be unbiased.

Please feel free to dispute anything from that link. I'll wait.

Read Adam Gopnik's book "Paris To The Moon", particularly the chapter
on French health care. Feel free to dispute anything he says. I'll
wait.

How 'bout this one?-
http://www.solutionsoutsidethebox.ne...n%20Health.pdf