Old March 17th, 2009, 01:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

Default Another Royal Champ article

And what ever happened to that ANNe whatever her name is that started
the cruise critic? I believe she sold it, so what she up to today? She
had a good insight there...

Now as for the RC. Look at now all the Free advertising RCCL is
getting over this!

The funny thing is itss all about some being Jelaous...
and the funnier thing is any RC never even asked or applied or even
KNEW they were a RC.
Nothing was ever expected from them.
no Doubt Rccl has a good product. their prices are going UP not
down.... Now they have partnered with universal to bring the package
like Disney and I bet they succeed because alot of you TEEns and
Adults prefer universal for more thrills and such.... So now a hotel
stay and a Cruise...Move over Disney a new guy is in town....
Susette
www.Cruiseoutlets.com
Join the vikings as We set sail and go Dutch 6Dec09

Motter's commercial site is a distant second to Cruise Critic in the
same space, and it is the same space, and is likely to remain a
distant. Not because it is a bad site. Cruise Critic was born out of
the AOL boards and came out of AOL with a massive membership. Inertia
is on Cruise Critic's side.

--
Charles