Old March 17th, 2009, 05:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_8_]

Default Another Royal Champ article

Warren wrote:

And full disclosure(!): I have not attended any RC event thus far, but
since I get RC email I assume I am a RC. In 2008 I took 3 RCI cruises
- two out out of Bayonne and booked for the convenience of taking a
cab to the ship. The second and third were booked while aboard to get
the low deposit/OBC perks. I enjoyed all three. I have one RCI cruise
and one Celebrity cruise booked in 2009. But I also took one on
Holland America in January.

Warren

Hrrrummmph! I'm not an RC and haven't been asked. Still, our favorite
cruise line is still RCCL. How can that be?

For the record, I CAN be bought. . . and pretty cheaply.

1) Bottle of Tanguray: One whole month of praise for any TA or cruise line
2) Free airfare to a cruise: One frothing-at-the-mouth, laying it on
thick, praising everything review like you-know-who used to make.
3) Free 3-day or longer cruise: Renaming either my son or daughter to
honor the ship's name or cruise line.

--
Nonny
If you think health care is expensive now,

- P.J. O'Rourke