Old November 18th, 2008, 10:05 AM posted to rec.travel.air
jamoran

Default you: Can you bring a sealed can of soda on a plane?

I so bring sealed cans of soda or bottles of Gatoraide in my briefcase
If anyone takes issue, they will have to deal with me and I take no
nonsense and dont let people give me a hard time.

Ken Litwak wrote:
I know there are restrictions on liquids, like water bottles, toothpaste
tubes, shampoo, etc. What about soda cans? Since it would be a
challenge for most of us to put something into a soda can and then seal
it so that it looked factory-sealed, I'm wondering if this is okay to
bring through security.

--
JOHN

888-5-analon (888-526-2566)

computers (unix admin), chemistry, and Freggs too
I make it work. X-windows, not MSW !