Old November 23rd, 2011, 07:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
James Noble

Default My Noise Complaint With Carnival (Liberty)

On 23/11/2011 14:33, Carol Eskra wrote:
I am a world traveler and have been cruising since 1980, yet I have
never asked for compensation. Fortunately I can sleep with a band
playing, and I am not noise sensitive! Five compensations seems quite
excessive to me, but then some people are always looking for something
for nothing!

I am sure that you did not mean to be so insulting to Ms Binn in your
response.

Just because you put up with problems or have lower standards than other
people doesn't mean that it is wrong to complain when things go wrong.
If people didn't complain, things would not improve!

I let a lot of things go without complaint just because I can't be
bothered but, there are times when I stand up for my rights and make
sure that action is taken to resolve issues. If necessary, I seek
compensation. Not because "I" want something for nothing but because it
makes me feel better and it emphasizes the issue in the mind of the
offending company.