Old January 3rd, 2012, 05:56 PM posted to rec.travel.air
bill

Default ANOTHER old lady strip searched

On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 16:31:26 -0600, hls wrote:

"bill" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:33:19 -0600, hls wrote:

These people will stop at nothing. There is no negotiation with them,
other than possibly cutting US ties to Israel. I believe deeply that
they are planning
ever more intricate ways to frighten and kill American people.

Goodness you are frightened.

Look, you've more chance of slipping in the bath and killing yourself
than you are of being killed by terrorists.

Indeed, even if you live in Iraq you've more chance of slipping in the
bath and killing yourself than you are of being killed by terrorists.

--
/home/bill/Desktop/sig

I dont doubt your statistics. But, if something can be done to improve
the odds, then that should be a goal.

Making the bath manufacturers fit non slip mats in all their baths would
save more lives than all the airport security in the world.

However that gets no votes, sells no newspapers and would be considered
another aspect of 'the nanny state' just about everywhere.

On the other hand a job in airport security lets people with no real
power or authority and very little education make life hell for 'guys in
suits', posh little old ladies and pushy old men.

--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...