Old June 18th, 2012, 11:21 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
- Bobb -[_2_]

Default Western Loop

http://web.mac.com/stepheda/Western_...y_2012.html#19
Did you see any climbers ? ( Tiny 'moving dots' if viewed from the valley)

http://web.mac.com/stepheda/Western_...y_2012.html#16
Did you see PBS 'National Parks' ?
The valley used to be occupied by native Americans until we evicted them -
to "rent it out". Then govt finally put back as it was.

"- Bobb -" wrote in message
"Dan Stephenson" wrote in message
I recently returned from a 27-day trip around the western United States:
from Texas, through New Mexico and White Sands, the Petrified Forest and
Grand Canyon of Arizona, the Pacific Coast Highway north to Washington
State, to Glacier National Park and incredible scenic driving in Montana,
and south through Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks in Wyoming,
and home via Colorado.

Thanks to the several people who gave me some advice. Here is a record
of my trip. I hope it can be useful to someone else doing something like
this. rsvp if you have questions.

http://web.mac.com/stepheda/Western_...012_Index.html

I also have other USA travels at:

http://web.mac.com/stepheda/Home_Pag...es_Travel.html

Apple is going to kill off mobileme at some point so email me if these
links are broken - maybe I will have another webhoster setup by then.

--
Dan Stephenson
http://web.mac.com/stepheda

Great package I'll spend a few hours reviewing later

Big Sur - "Don't know what to make of this"

What's in question ?