Old June 19th, 2012, 02:19 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Dan Stephenson

Default Western Loop

On 2012-06-16 18:33:21 -0500, Neville MADDEN said:

"- Bobb -" wrote in :

"Dan Stephenson" wrote in message
I recently returned from a 27-day trip around the western United
States: from Texas, through New Mexico and White Sands, the Petrified
Forest and Grand Canyon of Arizona, the Pacific Coast Highway north to
Washington State, to Glacier National Park and incredible scenic
driving in Montana, and south through Yellowstone and Grand Tetons
National Parks in Wyoming, and home via Colorado.

Dan

Great presentation. Have changed some of my trip plans after viewing
this. Will buy a panoramic lens for the Canon.

That warms my heart to hear it. This group and rec.travel.europe
should be forums for travel idea exchange, not scams.

By the way, I don't know if you use a Mac, but if you do, look into the
software called DoubleTake. It is a wonderful photo stitcher that 99%
handles every thing for you. I drag photos from iPhoto and drop them
on the DoubleTake icon, and *POOF*, the successive photos are magically
stiched into a panorama. Click the "iPhoto" icon in DoubleTake and it
sends it into iPhoto.

So: DoubleTake has basically made my wide adapter for my camera obsolete.

Even if you use another OS - see if there is a super slitch
auto-stitcher like this, that may serve for you what DoubleTake has for
me.

Thanks

You are welcome and good luck,
Dan