Old July 17th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Little Wing

Default Flybe UK Travel & Special Offers

Hi,

I subscribe to the Flybe 'special offers' email. It always quotes great
prices but I never seem to be able to get the great prices quoted in the
email, in fact I haven't even got close.

The email states £22.50 from Southampton to Leeds so long as you avoid
Mondays, Fridays, obvious holidays and book two weeks in advance before
the 4th of August - this includes taxes and charges.

I got the email two days ago and it was entitled "summer sizzlers" -
implying one could fly in the summer. I have tried the whole of August
and the lowest fare I can get is £70. A considerable difference to
their quoted £22.50

Has anyone also suffered this problem and if so, can anyone tell me
where I'm going wrong please?