Old July 13th, 2004, 02:47 AM
Pete

Default Can't fit economy - can't afford 1st

Any suggestions for how I can fly (right now or at any time) from Los
Angeles to Europe for concert bookings---or to the Eastern U.S., for
that matter---given that I don't fit in economy-class seats and can't
afford 1st-class?

United and SAS (maybe other Star airlines) have a few rows of seats,
labeled Economy Plus, that give you something like 36" of seat pitch
instead of the steerage 31-32". You pay full coach fare, but 36" will
be enough to not touch the seat in front of you.
http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,1314,00.html

Pete