Old December 7th, 2003, 10:02 PM
rvarcher

Default Oh No! It's another new travel web site - why it's better.

I made the original post to groups.google.com

I made 4 posts of the same message.

It quickly came to my attention that this was a grave mistake.

I took what action I could to remove the posts from groups.google.com as
quickly as I humanly could.

I'm still unsure as to what action I took that instantly labeled me a
spammer. I believe the root cause was posting a commercial message in a
non-commercial group.

Maybe some of the enlightened ones here could explain.

My sincerest apologies to anyone I may have offended.

- Bob Archer

Owner, TropicRentals.com

Originally posted by Tropicrentals.Com

Advertisement for http://www.tropicrentals.com/"]http://www.tro-
picrentals.com[/url]

TropicRentals.com is the latest site on the market allowing vacation

property owners or representatives to advertise their rental

properties online. They provide the easiest-to-use tools for creating

and searching for online rentals. Search their ever-growing collection

of advertisements for condos, private homes and more with locations

across the US, the Caribbean, Hawaii and Mexico with more being added

daily.