Old March 8th, 2011, 02:48 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Layover hotel in Johannesburg

My wife and I will pass through JNB in a few weeks on our way to
Lilongwe. We arrive JNB at 6pm and our scheduled departure is the
next morning at 10am. We intend try and sleep then to get our clocks
set and are looking for a moderately priced hotel, convenient to the
airport for the brief stay. We obviously don't care if it has a pool,
gorgeous scenic outlooks or even great service. Clean, convenient and
perhaps quiet would be ideal.

Of anyone has experience of such, I would welcome their advice.