Old December 2nd, 2003, 11:23 PM
Peter L

Default Rude Alaska flight attendant

"Angelina Cheng" wrote in message
om...
Please refer to my previous posting, I cannot attached a new thread to
the end of my previous posting so this is the only way I can response
to the questions.

Did you not write directly to the president of Alaska Airline?

It wasn't bulkhead seat, and my mom's bag was a small 8 inches x 9
inches black bag, she did ask if she can put the bag under the seat,
doesn't matter under her seat or the person in front of her. The
passenger said she will not let her mom travel on Alaska again,
because she was afraid without her company her mom, they will mistreat
her, if she were there at least she can ask the attendant what was the
reason chase a 56 years old lady off the plane without a valid reason.
Obviously if even a bystander cannot stand the rude manner of this
attendant it must be really bad, and of course ( she is Manager of a
Pharmaceutical company ) she meant herself will NOT travel on Alaska
airline again.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE to treat a paid customer like that?

Angelina