Old July 12th, 2007, 09:02 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Anonymouse

Default Grand Lido Negril or Couples?

Hi,

I didn't think couples ocho was nearly as nice as negril... ocho was
older, more multi-level, and had fewer amenities... it did include
horseback riding which was nice.

Nick and Judy wrote:
Did you look at the reviews on Tripadvisor? I've been to Couples Negril and
OchosRios and both were great, but I've heard Grand Lido is fab as well. We
were at Sandals Whitehouse(their newest resort) in Sep 2006 and it was
fantastic.

"Anonymouse" wrote in message
Hi,

I've stayed at Couples Negril and it was fabulous!

So nice I'll probably go back for my upcoming wedding.

G&G wrote:
Which is the best?

--

- Call me ruthless, amoral, but never call me dishonest. -

--

- Call me ruthless, amoral, but never call me dishonest. -