Old October 22nd, 2011, 06:55 PM posted to rec.travel.air
mag3

Default CyberFlying???

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 19:26:59 +0200, Mxsmanic wrote:

mag3 writes:

Suicidal? Really? What's suicidal about putting on a jacket (about 5 seconds
of activity), compared to the 30-50 seconds or so I'd be waiting until it's my
turn to get into the aisle?

It's suicidal because others may trample you if they see that you are
preventing them from surviving by your dawdling.

As stated above, "waiting until it's my turn to get into the aisle." I always sit in
window seats. I'd be the last out of my row/section and thus likely to trample
others instead of them trampling me (at least the people in my block). I can pull
my jacket from the space between my seat and the fuselage and have it on long
before my block empties. Most likely, I'd have it on well before the evactuate order
is given.

And why can't I already have it on in anticipation of the evacuation order?

You can.

And I would. No suicide here that I can see.
Regards,

Arnold