Old October 22nd, 2011, 10:05 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Mxsmanic

Default CyberFlying???

mag3 writes:

"Many" isn't good enough. It needs to be "all."

The regulation needs to be changed, but there's no sign of that happening any
time soon.

And if enforcement is still left up to the airline's/crew's discretion,
AFAIC, it's too risky.

I agree. The FAA covers itself by issuing an AC, which is not legally binding.
Why it encourages ignoring the regulation instead of just changing the
regulation is a mystery to me.

What? You call me "suicidal" for seemingly allowing myself to be "trampled" upon, and
yet here you suggest I trample others?

Moving someone out of the way is not trampling.