Old June 17th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Marc J. LeClere

Default Advice on Glasgow, Inverness, Aberdeen & Edinburgh

Greetings,

Looking for advice on the 'quintessential' experience in each of these
cities. We have read the books and are well-prepared in advance, but we are
just looking for personal experiences that readers of this group (or
residents) feel capture the feel of the city - museums, dining, cemeteries,
churches, ....... My own personal tastes would run to watching the local
fishing fleet unloading their catch at dockside, so experiences do not need
to fall into the realm of tourism. Many thanks in advance.