Old June 22nd, 2004, 08:16 PM
Owain

Default Advice on Glasgow, Inverness, Aberdeen & Edinburgh

"Walt Bilofsky" wrote
| [Stirling Castle] A couple of people told us not
| to go as it was only partially restored, but that
| was really bad advice and I am glad we ignored it.

It's been 'only partially restored' for at least twenty years and probably
will be for twenty more ...

Did you see Argyll's Lodging (the renaissance house at the castle entrance)?
Although smaller, I think it's much nicer than the castle.

| One of the best sites (sights) of our trip to Scotland. And
| the rest of the town is delightful too.

When one ignores the bins which (still) don't get collected by the council.

Owain