Old July 2nd, 2004, 01:47 AM
jenn

Default Many thanks

Marc J. LeClere wrote:

My thanks to all who posted - I appreciate your time and effort. We are off
to walk the Great Glen Way and explore the larger cities. Two adults and
three teenage girls. I hope we all survive each other.

my all purpose travel advice for parents -- put the kids in charge of
planning some of the trip -- e.g. give each of the girls a day and an
accessible guide book and let them have at it

people who have to plan things to please others are a lot more tolerant
of the plans others make [works in the kitchen too] and they will come
up with great stuff you might not have thought of