Old March 14th, 2020, 11:26 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,can.politics,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.

Default Latest Kung Flu advice: Don't fly anywhere

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 15:56:01 -0700, Ubiquitous wrote:

On 3/14/2020 3:53 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cx-F45oOnM

Only in Canada: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1HZHEFVfT4

Another bull**** post with bull**** fake-news videos.

Putting up a post with nothing but video links is not appropriate. Only
lying racist KKK fat ****s do that.

Yup, it's too bad when lazy and rude ****s attempt
to morph Usenet, a text forum, into some sort of
video chat room.

While a video link isn't completely unacceptable
the author of the post should include enough text
to describe the gist of the video so those who
might be interested can at least make an intelligent
choice whether to use the link or not.

As for me, I rarely click on video links. I come here
to read which is an activity that nourished the brain
while videos are know to make Johnny a dull lad.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau