Old September 25th, 2014, 12:05 PM posted to rec.travel.air
kjwkjw

Default finding flights not connecting in the US (carrying liquor)

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 06:03:12 -0500, kjwkjw wrote:

I can't answer your question directly, but I will say that carrying
liquor between connecting flights depends on the airport.
Specifically, if you will need to go through security. Many airports
use a single security checkpoint, so all (most) connecting flights
will be on the other side of the checkpoint. No problem, just walk to
your connecting gate.

You know, thinking this through a bit more, I'm referring to only
domestic flights. If you're buying alcohol at the duty free store,
you're obviously flying internationally. I haven't done that enough
to remember customs/security/etc.