Old January 3rd, 2009, 05:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
BD

Default April Cruises

I have been looking for a cruise for myself and 3 kids in April '09. My
kids are 15 year old twin boys and a 9 year old girl. My question for
experienced cruisers on this board (we did cruise on RCCL last Christmas).

1. Since I am flexible should I wait a little longer to see if prices go
down for last minute pricing?

2. I'm leaving from Pittsburgh, so airfares add quite a bit. I saw a
Carnival cruise on the Fantasy leaving from N. Orleans where the airfare is
ony $399 person. This is a 5 night W. Carribean with stops at Progresso and
Cozumel. The total price would be under $4.000.00. Any thoughts?

Barb