Old October 31st, 2011, 05:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Earl_Colby_Pottinger

Default Alaska Cruise

On Oct 31, 7:07*am, Bill wrote:
On 10/30/2011 8:38 PM, Brian wrote:

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:26:09 +0100,
wrote:

Isn't there a time of the year when Alaska is infested with flies??

SummerG

I thought it was mosquitoes, not flies. Anyway, we were there last
August and did not have any. We came prepared with several cans of bug
spray!

She likes the idea of going in May, there are some ships starting near
the end of the month.

I talked a lot to her on the phone this weekend, as soon as she
confirms (sometime in the next two weeks) whether she can go in Feb
for the Caribbean trip or not we will look into booking Alaska.

Thank you all for all the posts.