Old May 21st, 2012, 11:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

Default New York Cruise Terminal

We have always stayed at the Holiday Inn on Lafayette Street near SoHo. They
are not that far away from the pier and we enjoyed the location as Little
Italy and Chinatown are walking distance, as is the subway at Canal Street.
Not far to the ferry taking you to The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island,
too. We would stay there again if we cruised out of NYC. I can't believe
how the prices have gone up in NYC since we were last there! Yikes!

Enjoy your stay and happy Cruising!

--Jean

"Oldsarge" wrote in message
A few months ago I heard they were moving the New York cruise
terminals.

I need to know what hotels are iin the area as we plan to fly in a day
before the cruise. Prefer Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express.

Thanks