Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:54 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Oldsarge

Default New York Cruise Terminal

On Mon, 21 May 2012 07:22:54 -0400, Charles
wrote:

In article , Oldsarge
wrote:

A few months ago I heard they were moving the New York cruise
terminals.

I need to know what hotels are iin the area as we plan to fly in a day
before the cruise. Prefer Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express.

The Manhattan Cruise Terminal has not moved.

There are many hotels in midtown Manhattan near the cruise terminal. I
have seen a Holiday Inn Express in Times Square. And a couple of
Holiday Inns in midtown Manhattan. Check on their web site.

Also to consider is which airport you will fly into. There are three
area airports. LaGuardia, JFK and Newark.

Thanks Charles. We are flying Southwest into LGA, so that puts us a
lot closer to the piers. I belong to Priority Club and they have many
member hotels. I'll start doing research on them and get my
reservation in early. I figure we will stay a night and possibly take
in a show.

Rich