Old November 3rd, 2008, 09:51 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj
Wanderer

Default Delhi hotels

harmony aka pradip**** parekh wrote:

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article , AKT says...

Which area of delhi would you pick to stay in? For stay as well as
vicinity to interesting stuff. How is Karolbagh?

I actually didn't really like Delhi. But the area around the Jama Masjid
mosque is a bit more interesting: there is the mosque, and nearby are
some markets. The national museum is quite interesting as well.
Otherwise I would leave Delhi as soon as possible.
--

Alfred Molon

c.p. is a pretty good and safe area. don't listen to this silly man alfred
who is telling you to stay in islamic place which is for most part is filthy
and even high crime. india is not an islamic country.

Most of India is filthy, and Delhi is the rape capital of India. But
what is important is to denigrate Muslims and Christians, and blame the
filth, the crime, the poverty and the human indignity that is rampant in
"hindu areas" on Muslims and Christians, rather than accept the
responsibility and do something about it. Of course, visualizing the
filth that is much of India is difficult to do from the serene, orderly
and sanitized surroundings of Victoria, TX.