Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Norwegian Dawn Dec. 13-20

In article , Tom M.
wrote:

I was charged $15 for 1 bottle of wine. In reality I had the equivalent
of 3 bottles. We did not see our steward until the third day. You see
tipping is automatically added to your account on a daily basis. There
is no need for the steward to introduce them selfs to you. I called the
front desk on the first day, I was told that the stewards do not work
between 3-6 PM.

Every steward should introduce themselves the first day I agree there
was no need for you to tip in advance for service. If you require
something when the steward is off duty you should call the housekeeping
office. They have staff on duty when the stewards are off duty.

--
Charles