Old October 20th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Dannyrocks

Default $40 a night? $79 fly Melbourne to Brisbane?

"Dannyrocks" wrote in message
Check it out at http://lucja.melbart.com all cheap as chips.
Or drive up with me by car.

Looking for company driving Melbourne to Brisbane

Irish fun guy, relaxed and easygoing. Exercise regularly, like sport. Hardly
watch TV , just when looks like a show I'd like. Follow football, and sports
but not heavily into that.

Any gals or guy with time, licence and interested call Paul on 9791 7757
where I am staying and check me and my car out at
http://lucja.melbart.com/lp.html a page put up for me that has a picture of
me and my car.

Love seafoods, going out to a good restaurant and a movie.
I would like a travelling companion and hoping for a gal who has the time
and a current licence to do a trip up to Brisbane from Melbourne.
Or a couple of guys/gals for a share trip up.
It's relaxed, less than airfares even at current prices, and we can see
everything at our leisure.