Old March 8th, 2005, 02:00 AM
MC

Default London - China via Dubai

The wife and I are planning on visiting China at the end of July/beginning
of Aug and would like to fly the following route:

London - Dubai - Beijing or Shanghai - Shanghai or Beijing - Dubai - London

I am finding it hard to find a site/airline online that will allow us to
plan the above route so that we may get an idea of price (if indeed it is
feasible). We would like to stopover in Dubai as we cannot handle being
"crammed" in economy class for more than 6 or 7 hours.

We would like to visit both Beijing and Shanghai areas (it does not matter
in which order) and would like to stay a week in each. The third week will
be spent (3/4 nights each way) on a stopovers.

Can any one advise a website that will allow us to plan this trip to China
"with" stopovers. Are there airlines that will do a trip to China via
Dubai. Any other ideas for stopovers will also be appreciated.

Regards

MC

BA = Airline of choice coz I need the FF points and I am only a couple of
thousand miles short of my transatlantic freebie