Old September 17th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Banty

In article , paul williams
says...

OK. No abuse please - I think we had enough of that in the other
thread.

Question : How full generally are transatlantic flights and internal
US flights in November ?

Reason is my little boy will be one year old and I haven't decided
whether its worth paying for a seat for him or whether there'll be
plenty of spare seats on the flight.

This is from a mother who travelled with an infant, so not to worry about the
abuse ;-) - -
absolutely buy a ticket for your boy. He will be more comfortable and safer,
you will be more comfortable and safer, and the passengers around you will be
more confortable and safer.

That someone offers something (inadvisably) for free does not mean you should
take it.

Cheers,
Banty