Old April 18th, 2007, 08:03 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
gerrit

Default 'Australia for dummies' does not exist. What to read instead?

"Evert" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all!

There is no book about Australia in the Dummies series, unfortunately.
What can I read instead? I am looking for something written in the
same style/wording as the travel books in the Dummies series...

Greetings,
Evert

You don't need to be a dummy to come here.
Just ask the usual questions on rec.trave.australia+nz
Like:

1 I have one week in Australia and want to drive from Sideny to Ayers Rock
and then to Cairns and back to Sideny. What is the cheapest hire car?
2 I am coming in January want to go hiking near Alice Springs, where can I
get a Australian farmhand singlet to wear?

All joking aside just buy a Lonely Planet they are written in normal English
so most people can understand them, and they are pretty good too.
Also get yourself a large wall map and measure the distances.
And ask us any questions you want, but do some homework first.

Gerrit