Old October 4th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Jens Arne Maennig

luckym wrote:

http://www.jokefrog.com/pic.shtml?1400.jpg

Well, this one's not new, I think I even posted it myself before.
For those who feel this picture to be an insult to their American honor,
the powers of observation might help:

The right picture is clearly taken in Germany or maybe Austria. The
original beergarden furniture together with the typical, awful still
very common type of fence ("Jägerzaun") are conspicuous evidence.

Okay, we brought some beergarden furniture to the US in 1996 for an
Oktoberfest event in Michigan, but in this completely tasteless
combination with the fence - No, it's clearly Germany. And yes, we have
fat gals, too.

Jens

BTW: Guess the profession of the young lady on the left picture!
Fur'f n crqvngevp ahefr.