Old December 31st, 2008, 07:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Judy Heuman

Default Costa Rica excursions?

We're taking a Panama Canal cruse, leaving in mid-April. I've started
to look over possible excursions in Costa Rica and would like your
opinions of the following:

1. Puna Vida Gardens

2. Doka Estate, coffee plantation

3. Orotina area -- Tarcoles River boat ride through mangroves -- also
a train ride, but I can't figure out where the train goes!

Is there anything worth doing in Puntarenas, the town where the ship
docks?

One last question: If you shopped for crafts, what did you buy and
was it very expensive?

Thanks for any personal insights you can offer.

Judy

Judy Heuman