Old January 20th, 2004, 10:14 PM
arlene

Default Columbus, Indiana

me wrote:
"mary" wrote in message ...

How many days should a person set aside when they visit Columbus?

DAYS??? Seems more like a "how slow should we roll through"
kinda place. You did say "Indiana" right?

I figure a
afternoon after we arrive, and then the next morning, just before we leave.

Let us know when you get back if you filled all that time and how.

I you like that particular kind of architecture, its a fantastic place.
Going from one place to another should take at least one whole day.
The library is fantastic. As a matter of fact all of it is. And its
all in one city.

Its not just driving by, but you can go inside some of the buildings.
The furnishings are just as spectacular.

Arlene