Old November 13th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Darkginger

Default Meeting Royalty in Europe

Robert wrote in message
Reid wrote in message

. ..
Following up to Robert

Even royalty can be deluded

In my experience "even" is misplaced here.

My reply was for the person who thought that my princess friend knows
that the university is valuable acedemically. It is invaluable for
independent study, research and meeting people but not for the typical
lecture method.

Robert - the word is 'acAdemically' - not that I do spelling flames, I'm
just trying to help you understand what might have been (to you) obscure
comments on one of your most recent posts. To all others, just a thank you
from a lurker in this thread - it's been a wonderful source of amusement for
the past few days, and I have a newfound respect for some of you, and a
newfound disdain for others of you! I'll leave you to work out which is
which!

Jo

---