Old February 22nd, 2008, 03:02 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan S[_1_]

Default Why We Don't Want "Free" Medical Care

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 02:51:08 GMT,
(John Kulp) wrote:

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:17:43 +1100, Alan S wrote:

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:39:43 GMT,

(John Kulp) wrote:

In the NY Times:

Good place for it. Leave it there next time.

Leave what? An article on UK healthcare written by one of the leading
US newspapers? Why?

It has absolutely nothing to do with rec.travel.europe
The only relevance would be for a person coming to the UK
who needs to know how to access healthcare while travelling.
And that article omits any mention of that.

I'd be happy to chat about it in great detail on one of the
several medical groups I'm on, but not here.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/
latest: Slovenia