Old October 26th, 2008, 02:23 AM posted to rec.travel.air
jessica_smith_nyc

Default Rules for Baggage/carry-ons

You can also do what I do and get the shampoo and toothpaste when I
get to my destination...........

---
http://www.moviesitearchive.com/travel

On Oct 24, 9:11*pm, Ken Litwak wrote:
I am traveling in about a month on American. *I am leaving late on a
Friday night and coming back early evening on Sunday. *I need dress
clothing for interviews and toiletries. I don't want to pay a baggage
fee just so I can bring my own toothpaste. *If I bring an almost empty
toothpaste tube and an almost empty shampoo bottle, can I bring that in
a carry-on? *What are the current rules for liquids at the security
check point? *What are the current rules for carry-ons on American? *I
only fly once a year to a conference that moves around each year, and I
know that the airlines have decided to steal more from customers from a
baggage fee. What other new means of making flying unpleasant do I need
to know about? *Thanks.

Ken