Old November 12th, 2014, 08:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default escape

Martin wrote:
On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 18:43:13 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:50:40 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:
On Sat, 8 Nov 2014 19:15:18 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:
On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:15:34 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

The election results are in. i really want to move to Germany. Politics
strike me as more rational there.

Only because you don't live in Germany.

Ah, but I follow events there and I HAVE lived there in the past.

Lived long term or just visited? Paid both German and US income tax at the same
time?

Besides,
they have the best bread in the world!

Make your own bread and stay at home.

I do all of the former and a lot of the latter. When not doing the latter,
I've learned they have pretty good bread in Scandinavia generally.

and in France too?

Not on the one trip when I was there.

Only because you didn't try to buy bread and because you stayed in cheap crap
hostels/hotels. I've never had bad bread in France.

It was a group tour. The places we stayed were generally nice. The second
time they had this weiners and beans stuff as main course, I went back to
my hotel and skipped supper. Thin fish soup was even worse.
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad