Old June 6th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Maria

Default How do I avoid looking and acting American while traveling in Europe?

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 09:20:46 +0100, Welsh Witch
wrote:

Yes!! Why don't you take a Welsh woman with you. They have plenty to say
in a notably different accent from American and would like a trip
abroad:-)

He could take me - all purpose English British Italian Arab Asian
looking women who appears as a native whichever country she travels
to!

Just don't wear loud check trousers please! AND hey come
on....there is more than one sort of English person and not many of us
would say "fag" at least not unless you're still at school :-)

Yes we do - you live in the country.

I think
you're being a bit paranoid loads of us LOVE the sunshine American
people. You'd certainly be very welcome here. Come and have a look at
Wales! Made me smile at your assessment of your compatriots...Have a nice
holiday...