Old September 24th, 2003, 08:37 AM
Peter Webb

Default Hey Aussies-How Many Sheep Did You Torture Today? ( Hey Australia - How Many of The 60,000 Sheep Did You Tourture or Kill Today?

Actually, he is named after Arnold Schwarznegger (or however you spell the
name of the future Governor of California) character in "The Simpsons".
(Note his email addy). While Wolfcastle in the Simpsons is a complete
meathead idiot (a similarity he shares with our Wolfcastle), he is not noted
for caring too much about baby lamby-poos.

"arfur" wrote in message
. ..

"Rainer Wolfcastle" wrote in message
snip
:
: Sick Aussie *******s.

Why does your name remind me of the game
Wolfenstein? Ach tung baby!

arfur