Old March 7th, 2009, 04:32 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Kerry Raymond

Default Australian winery recommendations

Well, in terms of tasting wine, I guess a lot depends on your preference.
But in the Barossa, I think Seppeltsfield (the oldest winery in Australia --
I think -- if not, one of the oldest) is a great place to visit for a tour
of winery (and the fortifieds they make are pretty famous too)

http://www.seppeltsfield.com.au/

"Wineocerous" wrote in message
I work in the US wine industry and am planning a trip to Australia, with
emphasis on the following wine areas: Hunter Valley, Yarra Valley,
Coonawarra, Barossa Valley, and McLaren Vale. What wineries would you
recommend as 'must-visit'?