Old February 10th, 2010, 12:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JRachels

Default Staterooms for solo travelers

wrote:
Do you think it could be much smaller than the one I had on the Sky? Had
to walk out to change my mind on that one. Hated it. Remember, I had to
turn off the mini fridge so I had more storage space for my clothes.

JR

--

JR,

I remember those tiny cabins on the Sky... But we had fun anyway!!
I remember you saying that the fridge made a great second drawer..
kept your panties cold ;-)

Reminds me of the often told joke;

" I slipped and fell in the shower this morning; thankfully, I fell on
the bed" LOL ba Dum

Steve---nice to hear from you, Joyce

Hi there Steve,

That was a fun cruise even if it convinced me never to sail with NCL
again. That whole farce of putting the beds together and being told only
one lobster tail per person.

It was the group that made that a trip to remember. We won the GGC
trivia, remember???

JR

--
"We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud
"People demand the freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of