Old December 26th, 2003, 06:14 AM
alohacyberian

Default American dollars is plunging: NO MORE TRAVEL!

"Hernandez" wrote in message
s.com...
"alohacyberian" wrote in
:
"Mike" wrote in message
Rosenberg wrote:
I am not sure what G. W. Bush is doing but the American dollar is
getting weaker every day and virtually every where in the World,
including South Pacific, Europe, and Japan!

You say that like its a bad thing. What if the US dollar was
over-valued, and is coming back to reality? This is good news
for exporters and the US tourist industry.

Overseas travel is still cheap for Americans. Of course,
finding places where people still like them is getting
harder.

If you'd get off your duff and do some traveling, you'd probably
discover that not many foreigners are influenced by the hate-America
media in Europe and the United States. People abroad will accept you
for who you are and what you are and won't be very interested in where
you hail from unless you insist on being hated. KM

I just got back from Belgium last week following a 3-month stay in Germany
and I must say I would be better off without showing my US passport. The
nice folks of Europe would treat me for who I was...until they learn that I
was an American. Yes. It's true that that the positive image of the US has
been tarnished by the arrogance and boastful attitude projected and
enforced by the US president George W. Bush.

To blame someone else's inborn envy of the U.S. and America-hatred on
President Bush is laughable. Sorry things look so bad for your candidate. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect