Old December 26th, 2007, 03:48 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

Default Happy Holidays!

Craig Welch wrote:

Greg Procter said:

Did Groggy give you the name of that cigar seller..?

http://www.webhavana.com

No Larry, he didn't.

He said "follow the links"
I don't see any link to "cigars" on the default page for www.webhavana.com.

Greggy, what LINKS did you follow to find the info?

Follow the links!

So you couldn't find a source.

I didn't go very far into it - the website had a link to sellers of
cigars and I clicked it, looked at the page that came up and presumed
all was in order.
I admit I didn't go through the process of actually attempting to buy
any.

So you couldn't find a source.

I found a source - don't blame me for your internet incompetence.

An honest man ... ah well, you know the rest.

--
Craig http://www.wazu.jp/
1,239 Unicode fonts for 82 written language groups: