Old October 8th, 2011, 10:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Earliest Return Flight From FLL after RCL Cruise?

On 10/8/11 11:41 AM, wrote:
Hi all

I am sure this question has been asked, but I am going to ask again.

I am looking at flight out of FLL on Saturday May 5, 2012. My best
price is for a flight at 11:45am. Is this doable? Also any tricks for
getting off the ship earlier than others?

Thanks
Michael

It's more doable from FLL than from Miami, IMO.

Like Jean said, the people who are willing to schlepp their own luggage
off by themselves are the first allowed off the ship.

But also be aware of the ship. The larger the ship, the more
potentially problematic.

But I think it's doable. Just sign up to take your own luggage off the
ship.

--Tom