Old August 17th, 2005, 11:05 AM
DevilsPGD

In message .com
wrote:

I've used both visa credit and debit UK cards in the US, never had a
problem.

Bank machines aren't usually a problem, but on my last trip I found that
many stores don't accept debit at all unless it has a Visa logo (in
other words, unless they can submit it through the credit card system --
They naturally don't care where the funds come from)

They (probably still) mostly use the magnetic strip, rather than the
chip.

The strip is used almost exclusively.

--
HTML email should be treated in the same manner as sexual acts.
Only between consenting adults, in private places where willing