Old August 17th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Musicals Fan

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:34:59 +0100, "Dave"
wrote:

Hi, i'm a 23 year old from the UK plan on visiting my girlfriend who's
spent the summer working in ocean city, maryland.

I've travelled quite alot through Europe and Asia but have never been
anywhere in America, and so I have a few questions

Where would be best to fly to to get to Ocean City? New York or Baltimore?

fly into BWI
take www.bayrunners.com from BWI to Salisbury, Maryland
take www.greyhound.com from Salisbury, Maryland to Ocean City

this is the quickest

if your girlfriend knows of anyone who has a car, they could
pick you up in Salisbury; it is 45 minutes drive

I'd need to get a coach or bus to ocean city; but the greyhound site won't
let me reserve tickets since i'm not from the US, are these services always
full or can i just 'turn up'?

Will a regular VISA credit card from the UK work in US ATMS (probably a
silly question but just to be on the safe side!).

Cheers!