Old August 17th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Hatunen

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:49:55 -0400, Shawn Hirn
wrote:

Will a regular VISA credit card from the UK work in US ATMS (probably a
silly question but just to be on the safe side!).

I believe so, but it cannot hurt to contact the bank who issued your
credit card to confirm.

If the banks there are anything like the banks here in the USA,
the people at the bank won't know anything, or will give wrong
information. Call VISA instead; use the phone number on the back
of the card.