Old August 17th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Mark Brader

Shawn Hirn:
I believe so, but it cannot hurt to contact the bank who issued your
credit card to confirm.

Dave Hatunen:
If the banks there are anything like the banks here in the USA,
the people at the bank won't know anything, or will give wrong
information. Call VISA instead; use the phone number on the back
of the card.

Not the people at the bank *branch*; the people at the bank's Visa
card department. Which is what that phone number will reach, I'm sure.
--
Mark Brader | "And don't forget there were five separate computers
| in those days."
Toronto | -- Bob NE20G3018 (Ira Levin, "This Perfect Day")