Old September 20th, 2006, 01:31 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Tchiowa

Default At what point will air travel become unaffordable

Padraig Breathnach wrote:
"Tchiowa" wrote:

Try reading a book and thinking critically rather than just reacting
with anti-Semitic hatred.

That says it all. I have never before been accused of antisemitism or,
indeed, being motivated in anything by any type of hatred. The fact
that you try to bolster an argument with me by such methods betrays an
inability to deal with issues on their own merits.

Your statements reflect an undeniable bias against Israel.

I posted the very specific map of the area that was offerred to the
Palestinians including 100% of the West Bank and a large chunk of what
is now Israel and they turned it down. The undeniable historical fact
is that the Palestinians won't be satisfied until Israel no longer
exists. Any argument that somehow Israel is at fault for this is simple
bigotry.

You ignored the facts. So it's rather clear it's you who is unable to
deal with issues on their merits.